Registration for Out of School Care and Summer Camp 2019 is NOW open.
To register with Camp Pringle:
- Find the camping program that is right for your child. Review dates and pricing.
- Click here to create or log into an account with CampBrain. Note: CampBrain gathers camper details and facilitates payment. To register your camper, you must create an account first with CampBrain. Don’t forget to check your inbox for confirmation! Registration must include an email, phone number, and mailing address.
- Log into your CampBrain account and navigate to your chosen camping program. Complete all the forms available for the program (this can be done later by logging back in to your account.) Agree to the cancellation policy and complete payment. Registration is only complete when a 50% (or greater) deposit is paid. Camp must be paid in full 2 weeks prior or the balance will be applied to the credit card on file.
- Payment plans are available by contacting the Camp Pringle office.
- Apply for a financial support by completing the campership application . Please read the revised (Nov 2016) bursary policy to determine eligibility.
- Register for multiple camps or multiple family members for further discounts (applied at time of registration).
- Early bird discount of 15% is offered for anybody who has registered and paid in full by May 1.